Please take a few minutes to fill out ctna.org’s survey. Information collected will remain anonymous and will be used in hopes to better serve the CT region of Narcotics Anonymous. This survey is open to CT Narcotics Anonymous members only.
Have you checked out our schedule recently? It would be a major help if you can take a minute to check that our meeting information is accurate. GNHA Meetings and if something looks wrong, please submit the info to us through our Meeting Change Submission form, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you happen to see any errors on the printed schedule, or Region’s website (ctna.org) please email email@example.com.
We are sad to report that the Hamden Tuesday night women’s group, “Hope Without Dope” has permanently closed. Please spread the word.
Thank you to the trusted servants of this group for your years of support and carrying the message.
Hi all! We are doing the best that we can to ensure that we have the most accurate information as soon as possible. We could use your help with the following:
- Please share with other members of the fellowship that we have a new website, and they can get event and meeting information as well as any new important news and updates.
- Please go to https://gnhana.com/local-meeting-schedule/ and confirm that your meeting is listed accurately, as the same information will be printed on the next CT Region schedule that is only updated quarterly. Please let the GSR for your group know if something isn’t right and they can report it to us.
- Please note that flyers and events can be submitted on our website by visiting: https://gnhana.com/gnha-events/add-an-event-to-the-calendar/
- New meetings & existing meeting changes can be submitted on our website by visiting: https://gnhana.com/meeting-change-submission/
- With the winter weather upon us, please keep in mind that all meeting temporary closures should be posted on our website to get the news out to the fellowship as soon as possible. https://gnhana.com/local-meeting-schedule/news/submit-temporary-gnha-meeting-closure-news/
… by giving it away!
GNHASC (Area) has the following positions out to the fellowship:
- Alternate Treasurer
- Alternate Policy
- Alternate Webservant
This is a great way to get involved. It only requires one Monday a month! See you on Monday, February 4th 7:00 at 2927 Dixwell Avenue in Hamden!
Welcome to the Greater New Haven Area of Narcotics Anonymous’s website. This is a local resource for members of Narcotics Anonymous located in The Greater New Haven Area of Connecticut. Here you will find the most up-to-date meeting changes and events.
Disclaimer: This page is not affiliated with any other entity.